What it is:
A weightless gel formula that delivers brightening actives with optimum hydration leaving your skin radiant , even toned and smooth.
Good for: Dark spots
Good for: Dull skin
Good for: Hydration
What does it do?
- Visibly brighter skin
- Moisturizes the skin also improves its overall appearance
- Improves and firms your skin texture
How it works?
- Polyglutamic acid (PGA) is a naturally derived peptide that is highly hydrating, so it can reduce the appearance of lines by plumping up skin and improving elasticity, as well as giving radiant glow.
- Baobab extract is packed with vitamins B, C, and Omega 3s, when used for the face, it helps rejuvanate dry, aging, and dull skin making it a vital substance for radiant, youthful-looking skin.
- Soy protein is loaded with antioxidant compounds which are serious skin brighteners, helping to deliver a luminous and even-toned appearance also promoting skin hydration and elasticity.
Who should use it?
Vitamin C plays an essential role in skin's barrier and collagen function. It also occurs naturally in the epidermis layer of the skin. Environmental stressors and other internal factors may cause early breakdown of this vital nutrient. Topical application helps to improve collagen production and strengthens skin's barrier. People looking to improve their skin's overall health, brighten and even out skin complexion should introduce Vivid C brightening gel cream in their routine.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact.
Aqua, propendiol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xylitol (and) Caprylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglutamic Acid, Natural Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Rice Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Extract, L-Proline, Argan Seed Oil, D-L Tocopherol acetate, hydroxycinnamic acid, Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, Licorice root extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan gum, Sodium Gluconate