www.consciouschemist.com or “ERA BOTANICS LLP” does not entertain returns after the order is successfully placed and payment is made by the buyer. Buyers are requested to place the order only if they agree with this term.
www.consciouschemist.com or “ERA BOTANICS LLP” will accept exchange of the products purchased through the website www.consciouschemist.com, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- Exchange requests will be entertained only in case the products received by the buyer are in damaged or expired condition. Only such cases will be considered for return and exchange thereafter.
- Buyer has to inform www.consciouschemist.com or “ERA BOTANICS LLP” of his/her intention to exchange the broken products within 48 hrs of receipt of the goods at his/her shipping address.
- Such broken goods should be sent to “ERA BOTANICS LLP” only after written email consent from www.consciouschemist.com or “ERA BOTANICS LLP” to send back the product.
- All exchanges will be made after the returned shipment of products is received by ERA BOTANICS LLP. The courier charges for returning the broken cases will be borne by “ERA BOTANICS LLP”.
-Return orders are to be sent back to the following address:
Era Botanics LLP
2638, Sector 46
Pin Code : 122003
Cancellation & Refund Policy
You cannot cancel the order and demand refund once order is successfully placed and processed by the payment gateway. Refund requests will only be considered in the following cases:
- If the buyer does not get the delivery of the ordered products within 30 days if ERA BOTANICS LLP fails to ship the ordered products.
- If the shipping location is not serviced by our partner courier companies.
No refund requests will be entertained for damaged products. Damaged products will be exchanged as per our exchange policy.
No Returns will be entertained if a customer wants to return the product for the reason that he/she doesn't like it after delivery of the product or feels the product doesn't match his or her expectations. No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Incorrect or insufficient address mentioned by the customer
- Non-availability of recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises
- Refusal to accept products
- Delivered at the place/to the person specifically mentioned by the customer other than the customer himself
- Force majeure event
- In case product has undergone any tampering by the customer
All emails in this regard are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org