Your Concious Chemist Cart Items.

Your cart is currently empty

Subtotal: β‚Ή 0.00

Buy 3 products at Rs 999

Flat 30% Off on Order above Rs 1299

Buy 3 products at Rs 999 β˜…
Flat 30% Off on Order above Rs 1299 β˜…
GET CASHBACK UPTO RS 300 ON PURCHASE OF RS 999 OR MORE WITH MOBIKWIK WALLET β˜…
CLINICAL ACTIVES BACKED BY EXPERTS β˜…
SCAℒ️ CERTIFIED CLEAN SKINCARE β˜…

Kojic acid is a chemical derived from mushrooms and can also be produced from fermented rice when making sake. Because of its ability to penetrate layers of skin and stop melanin production, kojic acid is often sought after to treat fading blemishes.

It is often thought of as a less aggressive response to hydroquinone. It can be used as a skin lightener and in products to prevent darkening. It is a popular skincare ingredient because it is a known and studied tyrosinase inhibitor in the skin. Kojic serum is sometimes used in health and beauty products to lighten the skin. In addition, it can treat skin conditions such as sun damage, scars, and age spots.

The science behind how kojic acid works as a lightning agent is its effect on melanin production. Melanin is a natural pigment in the body that gives colour to eyes, hair and skin, an amino acid called tyrosine is needed to care melanin production.

Products containing kojic acid can lighten skin and improve the appearance of age spots and sun damage. In addition, reducing dark spots can have an anti-aging effect. Kojic acid is also believed to have antifungal benefits. Also, its expansion can help prevent and treat certain fungal infections such as athlete's foot and yeast infections. Kojicserum for open pores works by blocking the formation of tyrosine and preventing melanin production. Reduced melanin production can affect the skin in a flash, kojic acid is most regularly used in cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and serums.

The pathway to excess melanin or pigment (in other words, a dark spot) is complex, but at the heart of the problem is an enzyme known as tyrosinase. Kojic acid blocks UV activation of tyrosinase and limits melanin production. Chang notes that it can help lighten sunspots and sun damage, fade dark spots from acne scars or after a pimple, and even improve melasma. In addition, Kojic Acid may help scavenge and counteract skin-damaging free radicals caused by UV damage and pollution. It's time to treat the pigmentation and pave the way to clear skin with 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum. Kojic acid is derivative from agitated rice and certain types of mushrooms, this protective antioxidant brightens skin and counteracts damage from pollution, UV rays, smoke and toxic chemicals. Choose 2% Kojic Acid Serum enriched with 1% Alpha-Arbutin that helps fade dark spots with every use. The power of 1% Alpha Arbutin works by controlling melanin production (a pigment that creates skin colour). The powerful combination of 2% Kojic Acid and 1% Alpha Arbutin works to act faster and penetrate the skin well.

Read More

BACK TO TOP