Your Concious Chemist Cart Items.
BUY 3 At ₹999
What it is:
This daily high protection sunscreen protects you from UVA & UVB radiation. It is lightweight & has dewy finish without leaving a white cast. The Ceramide and Antioxidant complex provides intensive hydration & protection from free radical damage.
- Best for Oily, Combo, Normal Skin
- Absorbs excess oil
- Helps improve skin's moisture retention
Non - Comedogenic Formulation
What does it do?
- Sun protection gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- A potent synergy of antioxidant that boosts sun protection and fights visible signs of ageing.
- Botanical extracts act as skin-soothers that visibly calm redness and signs of irritation.
How it works?
- This oil free formulation uses double gel network technology which ensures a light weight & dewey finish without leaving a white cast.
- Antioxidants present in milk thistle extract protect the skin from free radicals and from the pollutants that surround us every day, when used topically, it also protect against UVA and UVB damage.
- The ceramide and antioxidant complex provides intense hydration and protects from free radical damage.
Who should use it?
No matter what, sun-exposure is inevitable. Subjecting your skin to harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun can cause a variety of skin problems and disorders from sunburns to skin ageing, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tones. It should be mandatory in every skin routine to have comprehensive sun protection.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact.
Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, 1,3 Butylene glycol, Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Phospholipids, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Alpha lipoic acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xylitol, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Caprylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosphingosine, Milk Thistle Extract, D-alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Olive squalane, Sorbitol, Resveratrol, Sodium Levulinate and Potassium Sorbate